ENJOY TRUE MOBILE BANKING
When you have a bank account with a mobile banking app, you can conveniently check your account balances, review your transactions, send money, and perform other banking tasks from your smartphone.
Our secure API allows for the transfer of funds and the management of your expenses under one smart application. Look no further.
Monitor all your spending and automate finances and expenses from our easy to use back office dashboard.
Ready to start?
Sign Up Now To Be On The Master Card Waiting List
QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
You’ll need a U.S. company with a federal EIN, your company’s official formation documents, and a picture of your government ID (e.g., a passport or US driver’s license).
Can I apply for an account if I’m not physically in the United States or a United States resident?
We can accept most U.S. companies that aren’t money services businesses or involved with adult entertainment, marijuana or internet gambling. Our product is geared towards tech companies, so it might not be the best fit for some other businesses, especially ones that frequently deal with physical cash. We cannot open accounts for trusts.
Our two main revenue streams come from your debit card or IO credit card, Visa and Mastercard charge a fee to the merchant. OWNB receives a percentage of this fee, known as interchange. Our partner bank also earns a small amount of interest on deposits, and OWNB receives a percentage of this amount.
Here are some measures we take to ensure your security:
- Require HTTPS on all pages, and use HSTS to ensure browsers only ever connect to us over a secure connection.
- Employ a third party to perform penetration testing each year to check for vulnerabilities.
- Hash and store all passwords with the bcrypt algorithm — never as plaintext.
- Use time-based one-time passwords for two-factor authentication. We never send authentication codes via insecure channels like SMS.
- Encrypt our database and all uploaded images, with additional encryption for sensitive data like social security numbers.
- Never store your debit or credit card numbers.