Neo Banking for Business
Custom Branded Accounts
Make Payments or Dividends
Payroll and Expenses
POS and Peer-Peer Payments
Manage Loyalty Programs
Budgeting & Investment Tools
Secure and Mobile-App
Mobile Banking Services
Custom Design Your Card
* These cards are only mock up designs for display purposes and do not represent actual cards.
We have a safe and secure network that allows you transfer money from a peer -peer network with ease.
Access your money anywhere there is an ATM machine for 24/7 access to your funds.
Manage your store’s transactions and watch your profits grow with the POS system we can provide.
Pay Roll Disbursements
Pay your team on time where ever they are, with budgeting and managements tools that super easy to use.
Ready to get Started?
Sign Up Now To Be On The Master Card Waiting List
To better serve you, please fill out some basic info to help us prepare for a follow up with your company.
QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
You’ll need a U.S. company with a federal EIN, your company’s official formation documents, and a picture of your government ID (e.g., a passport or US driver’s license).
Can I apply for an account if I’m not physically in the United States or a United States resident?
We can accept most U.S. companies that aren’t money services businesses or involved with adult entertainment, marijuana or internet gambling. Our product is geared towards tech companies, so it might not be the best fit for some other businesses, especially ones that frequently deal with physical cash. We cannot open accounts for trusts.
Our two main revenue streams come from your debit card or IO credit card, Visa and Mastercard charge a fee to the merchant. OWNB receives a percentage of this fee, known as interchange. Our partner bank also earns a small amount of interest on deposits, and OWNB receives a percentage of this amount.
Here are some measures we take to ensure your security:
- Require HTTPS on all pages, and use HSTS to ensure browsers only ever connect to us over a secure connection.
- Employ a third party to perform penetration testing each year to check for vulnerabilities.
- Hash and store all passwords with the bcrypt algorithm — never as plaintext.
- Use time-based one-time passwords for two-factor authentication. We never send authentication codes via insecure channels like SMS.
- Encrypt our database and all uploaded images, with additional encryption for sensitive data like social security numbers.
- Never store your debit or credit card numbers.